Saturday, April 29, 2006

I BROKE MOST OF THE THINGS IN MY LIFE

sooo sweet a lady n her hai
the family with a protege son
2 future politicion
givin respect
2 lim family girls

I WAS SLEEPIN YESTERDAY WELL ACTUALLY 2DAY AT 3AM WEN I HEAR A BIG CRACK N MY ENTIRE BED COLLAPSED.but ane ways my parens are pissed at me cuz well my marks sux i broke my COM,BED,MP3,DVD PLAYER NMY FON CAMERE.in a moth.so the dvd n bed they will fix but the rest they wont.the world is soo fuked up dat i havent gotten thru my 5 th chapter of my book n my com breaks down sooo i on li saved lyk 3 chapters in a thumb drive soo i have 2 REWITE 2 chapters dat took me 2 MONTHS long.dam my.WHuile she is awey at yf while i ponteng hehe.soooo i have prctically run out of thinggs 2 say xept dat kel chin burn in hell . n heres my sies boyfrens pix.

while dis is my austraalian fotos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD