Friday, May 16, 2008

examination poetry

HI all.Its the exams.Which means in about a months time my parents are going to skrew me for not studying.On the other hand my old man is retiring in a few weeks although he might go back to work in a few months or start of next year.

This will be more or less a filler.No politics today people.After all yahya warns me that i will be eventually the youngest person to be ISA-ed if i dont stop. Fine then here is some thing light hearted. I fucked up my add maths hence not knowing half the questions and mindlessly drooling half the paper i managed to write some risque even though provoking poetry during creative shocks.There fore here this one goes...............

Miss leong miss leong miss leong
As much as i would like to help you de stress
And i know you would to fall into my sweet caress
But my focus is not between you sweet eyes
but what is soft and warm between your thighs

Look i know is sounds wrong but.........and i hate leong for add math but.....its like H.P lovecraft you know when he talks about loving his mom and taking her into his bed.ITs not like he wanted to its just a form of artistic expression my friends.Like would you call a woman a lesbian if she has a naked painting of a woman on her wall?

There are other poems but i have decided against publishing's them due to the unfinished nature(i plan to turn em into songs) but my sheep should know about one. so until the ends of the exams.see you ppl

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD