Monday, May 01, 2006

I hate today

Godamit I hate today do you noe wat thw fuk happened I was lyk goin out with jo and the rest rite den. Lyk early mornin my mom woke me uP n lyk said I had to go to some stupid wedding.of course I was no way den of course there was the shark fin soup n she lyk promised me dat I would be back by 2 pm so I beleived he la.then of course 2 pm rolled about the da[wedding did not end cuz the idiot bridegrooms car broke down.so su an called me right in a important part of the damn weddin ceremony and dat was like so akward and after dat rite my mom skolded me for lyk not keepin good company bla bla so I lyk din go lar.the thin dat makes it worst is dat thr impendin doom cuz lyk the bastard kel chin asked me to do the isi and I haven't even started plus I din finish my maths b and I passed up. Plus I lost my elrp book this is lyk dam fuked up wei and all of a sudden my mum sayd dat she wants tocall the. scholl.godamit la wei iff I do survive tommorow I will thx god wei and I I don't I think I will be expelled . Yours sincerely. The real dead shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD