Monday, June 02, 2008

Disillusionment

Life eh?Sorry for not updating regularly.Trust me i have 3 drafts currently all will be finished sooner or later i promise.Today i am going to talk about my disillusionment.More at the malaysian Socio-political scene.

DO I consider my self a socio political blogger?Well no.I consider my self a teen that likes to talk about this stuff alright.Not every single post of mine is about politics now is it?Bu you see what really pissed me of is this so called National-Alliance of bloggers.At its head is the influential blogger Rockybru. THe thin that pissed me of is reall Who the fuck are you? Head of the National-Alliance of Bloggers.Sorry i thought you people called for a democracy right?I as a blogger sure as hell did not fucking vote for you.And i sure as hell did not ask to be in your big boys club.And yet your name says it all National-alliance of Bloggers to boot.In one single name you claim jurisdiction over all bloggers in malaysia 90 percent who didnt even ask to be in you little club.Now that coming from people that scream democracy on their blogs this sickens me.

This is not really a post.It is an outburst.Real post later today

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD