Wednesday, May 03, 2006

GADAMIT i fukin hate kel chin he is such an assfuk dat the bastard ON PURPOSE tries to skrew me by smackin da ball in to my face wat kind of bastard is he wei.I fuckin hate him god skrew him.JON YEOH if u are listenin to this u bedda convert him.so aneways talkin abt ppl i noe dis guy rite the poor guy he like dis girl but den other girl in WMS lyk him so yesterday online she asked him hu she lyked so he gav her clues den the perasan bitch thinks dat he lyk her.So she told her frens dat he lyk her la so but he say he dun lyk her den she marah den skol him den lyk all her frens call him shallow and shit lyk dat.haizzz my condolences goes out 2 him.Firs thins i hate u kl chin cuz u keep dumpin dis stupid geografi projek on u bastard .Plus to make my life worst i found out dat my house the pipes ar leaking and mite kill me cuz the pipes in da wall or sumthin lyk dat broke and might cross with da electricc wayars.thats it for now. YOURS sincerly THE REAL FUKIN ANGRY SHADY ps check dis out Was feeling the itch to check out the new Ford Focus after someone sent me this link that made me giggle all night like Scooby Doo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD