Wednesday, August 09, 2006

after a few monts i m finalyl back to my favourite bitching subject

ok so i m her back to my fav bitchin subject yes u are correct it is the one and only kel chin. dam i thought me and the guy had an understanding man .he stoped buggin me fer 2 monts exept fer the pencil box incident and i lay off him but noooooo he just has to so now i have to write out the "truth" about really happened i tell u weaht really happened wen i was huggin timothy in a handshake after dikir and the bastard comes and whacks me on the wound .dam wei that chi bai and he has the guts to put that face and goes up to me lyk wat do u want.so i pushed him den we gat in a fihgt so mdm selva and pandian came to stop the fight man we were stuck tohether pandian had to pull us apart by our necks. aneways rite while in the office the bastard starts crying in the bloody ofice from wwat i hear from zhuo wei he does to gain symphaty he ain even a man mhe is scum . and because he kant do anything to my stuf he usesd jacky to do his biddin so yeah i m goin to skrew both of em tommorow thos bastards no wait jacky i pity he is dumb and harmless cuz well i wahck the shite outta him but then kel is just a fuking malicious dam tha bastard . at least wehwat he does to me fail in comparison in what he did to jon yeoh anyone in 1wp wud noe.he also does shite to dylan and jczs but wat he does to me and jon is worst but kel has a patern he changes his target every year last year it was jon yeoh this year its me but since he hasnt been botherin me so i think he is moving on.so anyways me and jon discussed y he soes this shit to us jon syas the reason is always jealousy. lyk jon was popular and theths y kel spreaded rumours abt him rite and he tried to skrew me wen i was wtih timothy so maybe we decide he has infieriorty comples. he thinks lowly of himself therefore he puts down iother ppl so he can fell bedda.and he is jealous maybe because i m infamous . so yeah we shud maybe pti not hate him.

YOUSR SINCERELY
The real un fat shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD