Sunday, July 23, 2006

well changed my blog skin

ok so i changed my blogs skin.it looks way much bedda than that retarded general skin.thanks jo.so anyway i m writin this cuz i joined the stupid dikir barat to skip calss
.which by the way i suck at so anyway i write here because i m entering the quill agin so give me luck.and from on now i will how a small sayin to tell u wat my favourite song is wwich by the way changes alotAND IF I AM RALLY BORED I WILL GIC U A SONG REVIEW .well this weeks one is..........

CURRENT FAVOURTIE:OVER MY HEAD BY THE FRAY
PAST FAVOURITE: WELCOME TO DETROIT CITY BY TRICKY FEAT EMINEM
TOP 3:OVER MY HEAD
WELCOME TO DETROIT CITY
SNITCH

YOURS SINCERELY
THE REAL NOT SO FAT SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD