Monday, October 09, 2006

omygodness

fine then id no body wants to comment my parody written on saturday then fine i will quit if no one show apreciation.hmmmph

i think i am blogging more than often even the post are meaningless i think its because the exams are cominfg and i need to release tensiion somehow rite????? nothing better to i suppose. haze also has been very bad la today like it nearly blotted out the sun and su an thought it was a mist this morning.it also made nose blocked and ym contacts hurt this morning.

so anyway i know its klinda lame but i think like most of us have like a trademark line. i just noticed it today. its like what we say the most and timothy ripped mine OFF i shall give you the list.

Mark william: why you so like that one?

mine: my sexy or adding sexy to every vowel. eg. thet was very unsexy of you. though i have stopped and only used it rarely.very rarely as in a few a week.

timothy: the filthy bugga riped mine off.

ryan terence: because I/he/she/it can

LER: MOFO MAFUK

the cow joke used on ryan wong used by almost everyone: eg gp play your acowstic guitar la ryan wong.

there are many others but some thing made maths extra class ver interesting it goes a bit like this.

ME
TIM
ryan
ME AND RYAN

hey xian wei who is my sexy
scarlett johanson tim
2 minutes later
xian wei who is my sexy
scarlett johanson tim
who is my sexy
scarlett johanson
Who is my sexy
Damit scarlett sexy johanson slap
(slaps both of us) do you know why i did that because i can
who is my sexy
GODAMIT its godam fucking scarlett johanson
(slaps me) you unsexy person
do you know why did he did that because he can



anyway i just noticed exams are two days away and and i am listening to DOPE . die mother fucker die.

skool diaries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD