Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the mofoedness

today the BOSS a.k.a matthews came up to me and jacky after assembly . she goes many people are pointing me him and kuok liang for stealing sangetha and jovinas books. blooddy mofo i continued to fight relentlessly with matthews and not to mention pointlessly as the blood ***** is always one sided until of course the lawyer gene in my family kicked in. so i go "madam if you have witnesses can you please get them to write a letter saying that they saw me with their bare eyes stealing sangetha and jovinas books then madam i will stop fighting with you" so the black ***** goes like "i have my sources now go back to class" hahaha i showed u blak ***** got cornered dint you.so that just goes to show dont just accuse blindly if you do i will sue your ass for harrasment. even cecilia and kumari was on my side after i told them my side of the story. i tell you i am so going to hate peter leaving atleast peter listens to your problems. the matthews thinks she can get me to admit that i did it under pressure no way. MUDDAFUCKA


well when me and jacky got back to class kumari was interviewing sangetha again she aparently lost her math book. now kumari is supicious that sangetha is faking it. then of course she send jack (who did not clear his name)and sangetha down. and after that she goes and say that she is sick with this 2L class. hell i dont blame her i rather be in 2k than 2l to tell you honestly.after all 2L is just messed up this year with having like 3 sagas in our class first one was jackys second one was mine and now is the third one which reached its climax. so apparently in the office they obviously could not skrew jacky as they have no proof but my words with mathews abviously saved me the trouble. int he end sangetha and jovina will put their bags in the teachers room and collect their things every lesson.

well anyway i have finished my sejarah and partially science and geo. i have to start on kh though.

the world according to mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD