Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chinese New Year and some other ramblings

Ok i know i am late with this thing but with somany relatives around how the hell do you expect me to update lehhh.anyways here are the pictures of the reunion dinner yee sang and i usually get 5 bowls of sharks fin soup cuz my mum always ask me to taste before she serves just to make sure it is thick enough.
On New Years day my family had a aprty cuz it was my grandads 88th bday something very good in chinese tradition aparently.its with my aussie cousin
Theres it the entire family all 24 of us.Unlike other bloggers i come from a aging family so i am the youngest which means i was problably the annoying 10 year cousin a few years ago.And on new years day one of our cousins told us he propsed to his girlfriend on valentines day and she cried.Jeez singaporeans are weird.They met through SDU Special dating Unit which is like internet dating which the singaporean goverment set up to help the small population.One of my australian cousins called it Seriously Desperate Unit.

This new years would have been nice if i could get my hands on a bunch of fire works but all the usual seller are either in jail or to scared to sell.Funny ehh the malaysian goverment makes a law and only enforces it 10 Frigging years later.but this new years is al so good cuz with all my realtives back and with 2 married this is the most i ever got 1000+++ without gambling.Hehe

Anyway back to school life that bloody sohai Edric Yap nearly got me sent down.I dint bring my book and he told the teacher that i dint bring the book for Moral for 4 times already dam sohai wen i only did not bring 2 times.Luckyly ler saved me and told teacher that edric is a sohai crapper.What a blardy idiot kanina beech edric is just when i though joey defined sohai i met edric and now joey is classifiede as a harmless nice sohai.

And i am dam envious about K la i wish i was there with all teh pervert eventhough they have a crappy teacher with tim and the rest there it problably perverted.In L class on the other hand eventhough bala is a good teacher and she goes slowly thru the good parts but....... she is so slow we are still stuck drawing the penis and vaginas.The only fun i get in reproduction is me making something gross and choon goes yeah sexy babe and Jon ong and wai hwa gets sickened out.Well there are random good part such as kok jins naiveness in reproduction asking absolutely stupid questions whether u can piss and cum at the same time and allysa's sometimes naive quotes.So L class people please be a bit more perverse ok.Oh and Bythe way anyone seens sandra woo blog if you havent go its lesbian i feel another 3K productions coming on.

Quote of the day
"madam arhh can I cum and Pee at the same time"
Gan kok jin REV9

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD