Friday, February 02, 2007

itchy

yesterday about 5 in the afternoon i had itches on my back dam kau ichy ok.then when i woke up next mornin it spread thru my entire body in cluding those parts.i was like man no way i am going to skool with my lil borhter itching so i went tot eh doc and skip skool.ah well.

and when i played football in my garden i finally manged a deced\nt gol kick and it ended up in the house and broke a rm 80 vase shit.then after that i flicked the ball and it ended up in the neighbours garden and then kena skolding.haizz i noe boring but nuthing better to do and tim u made pukie where is the smak that vid.

oh and yeah i made some lil changes to the blog enjoy.

quote of the day
"you are cute minus the adorable"
Jun chuen and alastair to me when i camhoed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD