Thursday, January 04, 2007

new year man

hello and now i shall type these imortal word this is the first post/skool diaries of 2007.i was going to blog abt my holiday and the new year celebration but nown i m too lazy la stupid earthquake la.i wud have blogged more la but could not use the dam blogspot thingie.sooo anyway we form 3 now ehh dam i thought when i went to form 1 i tot form 3 was like dam bif already now that i am for m three i just go hmmm.well imagine this if u think the span within form 1 and form 3 was short well thats the amount of time we 'll get till we get to form 5 dam we are old. anyway most of my form 3 teachers are ok since i had most of them bfore la ecept for this one FARIDA chang u noe was the first thing she said after she caught me and tim and josh talking at the back of the class and u noe what she says she say u have a very mischiveous face i know u think your very smart and u wont do my homework and all tim and josh can do is hmmph xia wei got face problem. WEI!!!! this is the first time in my life the first thing a teacher ever says to me is i got face problem i tell u if she werent my teacher i smak her dam punani already ok.but hey on the bright side my set inproved and i m siting with my table partner for the pas 8 monts and counting ler.

well anyway maybe i shud tell u about my sexiest EVER christmas present so far my mom got me a original manchester united shirt and my aunty got a official merchendise manchester united footbal!!! wo hooo and no i aint bringing it to pjk u bastards will just scratch my ball. i wud take pictures to show u guy but my sister did not charge our camera and i dunno where the charger is soo thats for another time la i supose.

oh and just to mention we had our first good laugh in the year today when meha who moved to w class came and acted like he was some kind of rebel when he came and said "omg i acted like timothy la i pissed of mrs peters like crazy la i argued with her the entire lesson" we din beleive him and he ask us to wait for lionel to come and the first thing lionel said was "meha u fucking retarded attention seeker" and of course u can expect jc to come and insult with u da the rebel meha yeah chick go for the rebel maybe su yen will like u huh to meha.yeah anyway form 3 its not a time to rebel or make trouble man and meha if u wanna noe what it takes to rebel try swearing to teachers,get kicked out of classes get sent to office more and if u wanna go big ala jackie get the whole skool called up ehh.

and anyway under mathews its a sexist regime will start i supose already canot look at girl cuz of camisolessumore now got some bible knowledge which is compulsory so me tim and david oh have to go la because goh knows all my church elders,tim parent and david parent and church.but some christian people did not show up like denouncers of face no i m not naming names but cough*joceylynsuyenstephanie*cough.

ooh anyway here me new year resolution let hope i get to keep it ok
1.control my swearing
2.kill off the sexy language
3.no more "if you dont like that u can kiss my ass low" coments to teachers
4.study harder la
5.be less cynical abt god and be more faith ful
6.get 7As

any brbrs.happy new skool year

oh yeahs i 4got to say because skool is in i had to cut my hair for 75 bucks and it doesnt look that good and plus i had to take off my favorite but extremely gay bracelet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD