Friday, December 22, 2006

Tis the season to be sexy falalalalalala

hey hey tis the season and u dont want santa pissed at u rite.I feel it between my fingers
I feel in between my toes
cuz christmas is all around me
i can feel it in my soul..........
as you can tell i m in a christmas mood which explains the red and green writing.

i m to lazy to tell abt my birthday laa.l8r okay.
merry christmas all. this is the one time in the year that we are all good people ok.and that song is just so meaningful because cant you feel it too.so lets kick of the christmas celebrations by this years MUST listen christmas songs.

Merry fucking christmas by mister garisson
well this song is basically skrewing people or not beleiving in santa ,jesus and christmas.

White thrash christmas eminem
is thisa white christmas
hell no my man
i leaving blood in the snow and smacking fat men
******
he list me as naughthy twice
not because all the fights or the christmas gift heist
but because of all the nog i let on his wife

i think that explains what i mean

i aint getting nutin for christmas smashmouth ft rosie o donnel the git of rock
mommy and daddy are mad
cuz i aint been nuthing but bad
i broke my bat on johnny head
somebody snitchid on me
i tied a not on susies head
somebody snitched on me
i had sex on mommys bed
somebody snitched on me

wow aprently santa really loves his reindeers if u get my drift

ok now to the real christmas message christmas aint about santa or eggnog and a really good excuse to get drunk its about jesus and his birth.we rejoice because he came down to save us.but even to most people who know the story christmas is so full of tradition th a even thay are fooled so here is my christmas bullshit list.

story 1
we three king of orient BULLSHIT 1st things 1st they did not come from the orient and hu the hell in the bible said there were 3 and they were wise men. just because there were 3 presents doesnt mean there were 3 guys it could be like a hundred cheapskates wise man who shared the presents or jesus.

story2
25 december is jesuses birthday NO WAY.u noe why the sheperds were told your sacvior was born tonight.sheperd do not go out on the 25th december because its winter now what idiot goes out in the winter and the romans usually did their census in march to may.

Laid in a manger.........bullcrap jesus was given birth in a stable NOT a manger he was laid in a stable and then put in to a manger cuz there was no baby crib and anyways a manger is barely big enuough for a 5 year old so how can expect mary to get in to a manger and spread her legs to give birth????


anyway heres the the cookies my maid made or my christmas party this coming monday.oooh sot chocalate cookies with vannila rice on top and soo gooey and u can taste the double chocalte fudge melting in your taste but and then when its hot u drink it down with cool milk its like heaven..yep i think i have just made keng yee and jocelyn drool right over their monitors when they read this.
me with my chrismas thhree though i remember it being alot taller and my maid used to carry me up to put up the star.but then again.........

and for the last thought
santas naughthy helper so naughthy yet so nice emmmmm sexay.

so anyways
merry christmas to all
and to all a good night

for tis the season
to be sexy
falalalalalala



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD