Saturday, June 02, 2007

taking a bath

Desite my aversions of taking a bath.I do infact love long baths.SO right now i blog to make all of you jealous of the fact that you dont have a hot tub with 6 jets and i do.And i noe that jo will be prolly sreaming you rich ass.This will be my first bath since thursday do time to take all that dirt and grime off.

So right now while waiting for the bath to fill with my moms special sake bath all the way from japan which by the way you gotta add with 5 drops of roman chamomile and 3 drops of lavender to relax my self.

Oh and by the way Beckham instead of being the pussy he had always been waiting for free kicks and corners to finally work his magic has finally started playing normally against brazil.He did it by setting up john terry for a gol.Becuz i wacthed the match i woke up like 2 pm today.so anyways gtg the bath calls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD