Tuesday, May 29, 2007

reduced to mediocracy

yes i noe i shouldnt be blogging when theres nothing to blog about.hmmm well intersting fact the last bath i took was on sunday morning.yeah the holiday mood is starting to set in.so out of amazing boredom i have now been bent by the pressures of the blogosphere.Yes people i am doing my very first tag in my nearly one year history.so here is the tag.remember yellow are my thoughts.

THE RULES
wont exlain it as i am the last one in this blogosphere to do it.

THE TAG
1.I love reading FEMALE and VOGUE and CLEO from my mothers in fact i have read 27 of them.Ijust love female mags dont you sooo thrashy.

2.I dont like to bath.Its not a hygene problem really but when you sit at home and do nothing you dont collect dirt anyway so whats the point?

3.I wish i could be a bit like paul finch.Go watch american pie.

4.I like to go around without my underwear.Dont worry people this is confined to my home and i have only done it twice to school.What i like a breeze in my pants

5.Wished i could be the greatest striker in the world who scored in every game and then become a sucessful manager.Hey everybody has fantasy.

6.Likes expensive colared clothes .I noe i always wear and love my torn diesels.

7.Thought god was a asshole when i 12.Hey its was a confusing time for everyone

8.Everyone knows i am anti-ketuanan melayu....How many of you know i my great grandmother was malay?So therefore i must be cursing myself.

Quote of the day
"Xian wei dont become anorexic.
"WTF"
Oh!keng yee on my weight

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD