Thursday, April 19, 2007

emoness and bad luk

to day i broke TWO windows ON two DIFERRENT ocasions.
talk about 14 years of bad luck
dam so hai lar i was just leaning on the the window sill then pak it breaks
oh yeah goh so totally skrewed me for it.
As muh as i hate matthews i an say sometimes i rather to be sent to her for small things.
goh reminds me to muh of my mum skoldin me and plus she know like half my church.
mathews somehow me and her we bonded as i knew her for like a year and a half before i knew goh and mathews tries to pretend to be like peter there for it makes her cool in a weird freaky way.

and where was i with the emoness oh righty then i was feeling abit emo yesterday i noe people very rare for a person like me.call it the combination of hormones and my creative suddenly shifting to emo playlist when it shuffles.and infact i had a a conversation with a emo boy lionel that very night just to tell him how emo i felt.its not the real con but lionel saved it so i ll get from him but heres how it went

MiKe and lionel
hey lionel i finally understand emo songs because i am emo
..............
......................................
OMFG i gotta record this 19th april xian wei got emo
i understand that sleeping with the lights on is about lost love and your guardian angel is about being guarded and the rest of my life means one mistake can skrew up your life and ticket out loserville is about a person who wants to better and dashboard confessionals are a good band.
wow..........
and metallica megadeath slayer anthrax are just posers trying to be hardcore
omg xian wei thrashing metal i tiok
*****************************************
suddenly my creative shifts back to my heavy metal playlis i.e symphony of destruction holy wars god hates us all hangar 18 the four horsemen.i stop being emo 5 minutes later.

u noe wat emo are a bunch of posing retards that htink its cool to be emo
emo are faggots that dont even know how to play
omg u retard mood swing like crazy
emo sucks hello symphony of destruction

that i think explains it.

quote of the day
"when xianwei gets emo he watches (insert expletive)"
"thats why he aint emo at all"

alas and junchuen on me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD