Tuesday, June 05, 2007

ZOmg sorry from the blurness

sorry k class ppl due to my ever enduring blurness yea kiara was cancelled but rev9ers were still going to jos place sorry if i mixed any of u guys u was kinda blur abt the whole thing until sunday morning.

Hmmmm on to life now int the was 3 days i have finished 5 harry otter books jsut to get ready for the last one in july.Oh and by the way i also tried including music to my blog but failed horibly sory la but html is not my thing.Oh go Check out US yes ppl the grou blog me and jo and ky started a year ago at the height of the world cu fever died at the end of the world cu.But no ky restarted it so yeah i m osting one there.toodles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD