Monday, September 10, 2007

Alas.It is upon us.

PMR unfortunately has gotten to even the laziest bum like me.Yeah i do take a sorta sweet and sour pride in cramming the day before the exams.But no more mike is a different man.Its is time for mr nerdy mike to come out.Therefore the nerd arse haircut and the specs to skool today.It is time to try me very best to hopefully to get 7 A's.Yes even laziest bums like me like to have a pride in a sense of achievement...plus the money prize and a reason to tidth.The clock is the for all the lazy bums (including me)out there to study hard and prove the world wrong.PMR is in a week and 5 days time dont mess with it.

QOD
THos that fail to plan plan to fail

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD