Monday, July 30, 2007

the end of our days

This time last year when we were form 2 and young and perhaps not too innocent.Gone are our carefree days.As the light of our childhood ends.Soon enough yes you got it we got trials.From what i hear its a gazillion times harder than the real paper.So hard when you fail in our trials you get a A in PMR.Seriously i am not personally freaked out by this.But if i do get bad marks imagine what my mom is going to do me.I mean yeesh i remember when i failed some stuff in form 2 she made me works so hard that i doubled my marks.God that was like 3 months of hell.So heres a word of encouragement.wait..i have none but still i am going to start studying 2 weeks before an exam thats the longest i have ever dne.Most of the time its either the day before or something.

Meanwhile fachang went ballistic for me putting bloody hell in my compo.Well what does she bloody expect from a dialogue of drug addicts and her parent;Bloody Disney Channel?So yeah i used some slang and stuff but its not like i said "fuck of you two face cocksucking slut" now did I?So anyway she sent me to Goh and i put my defence that i havent been in the office for like 6 monthss.And Goh Actually went to my defence!?So she makes the quote of the day.

Quote of the day
"Well in your defence i do suppose that durcgs addict use foul words"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD