Thursday, December 13, 2007

I will be 15

At current time i am just 3 hours and 10 minutes away from my fifteenth birthday.Ah well here come another time or teenage trials and tribulations.....or is it?well i first started this blog to preserve my 14th year old self and it has done exactly that.Fair enough now that i am fifteen i feel there is less about life more about politics.Talk about growing up.The difference between the last birthday and this one is perhaps the hormones slowed down and i started thinking with my brain instead of my dick.

Well here is to my fifteenth birthday.And of course to expect a full talk on growing up.Yes i have been ignoring the teen in me.This is after all mid teenage life.And of course it is only one more year for me to be legal!

Oh yes you can expect another government bashing post tommorow! due to the ISA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD