Thursday, May 04, 2006

KEL CHIN I WILL TTURN THE OTHER CHEEK

firs thins firs kel chin is a bastard .reason

  1. he is a sad excuse of a human
  2. he keeps breakin peace and he blames me for breakin peace
  3. he dumps the entire geo projek on me{evantho he noe i cant decorate well i think he does it so he can skre me wen the projek goes wrong}
  4. he wrote u rock to sanggetha unde MY name assfuk
  5. he skrews every1 from skbd
  6. but i will turn the other scheek so i can refrain from killin him
  7. yeahs he is a sad ass

yeah aneways the funiest thin happened today in mdm cecilias class i called her voluptous{saxually atractive}in my oral test .the entire place laugheed and lyk i was dude i crapped my entire oral aboot drug abuse in teenagers.Aneways this is it for a while oh if u havent noticed my c box is the bottom of my blog for some reason.the bright side is aboot kuok kliang i wont have2 have anythin to do with him after dis.

YOURS SINCERELY

THE REAL PISED OF SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD