Friday, August 11, 2006

........ got to much to write

so aneways today the ent ire skool was at the stupid dewan sivik rite so aneways this thing was reatrded cuz i got moved infront so my moves werent so synchronised yet . aneways went to futsal with lionwl jc rayan and some footballers in w classes yeah . so the thing is rite b4 the concert started rite me and tim almost fought kl came and become arang batu i got a very girly pix of him on my cell and kel became an arang batu that fucker .so aneyways after that rite that sad arse clarence invited himself to futsal with the pathetic can i come can icome phrase so yeah we let him come but first we went to eat a@w and then went to futsal. shcokingly enuf i made lyk a really good save while there then we went home and i watched some stuff . so anyway rite i was going to write a long entry about stuff but now i m bored dam i better be bedda at my parodya line but here just fer tasters just try me and tims perverted version of what a wonderful world which we are singing fer the finally

I see pubes of green red vaginas too
i ll scratch my dick and you ll scratch mine too
And i say to myself what a perverted world

i see skys of cum whites clouds of sperm
the white holy sperms and the dark sacred nipple
and i say to my self what a wonderful world
alrite sory if i offeneded nay1 but u guys hsud have rad the dam disclaimer rite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD