Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MA-MA-MA chevenYA mahanya nya hahaha the wilderness calls me

hey as i am writing this the taxi will be here in about 20 minits so this will be my last entry in malaysia for now.i will b e spending about 2 days in johanesburg {thursday to friday} the weekend at gomo-goma game lodge ALONE WITH THE ANIMALS FOR 2 NITES timmy
which will prolly drive insane from boredom with no tv and internet. the i shall be back.here are a few things that shall keep me sane while in the confounded safari. first my books.oh maximu ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my creative zen for the kickarse noise in my head .
my GBA.yes i noe its sad i dont have godam freakling PSP.but atleast i got lord of the rings in it.
and last but defitnately not least my bostie.this boster is dam lucky it been every where i been.which means europe asia australia and america.it has a good smell as it has not been washed in like years.hey we all our toys from childhood rite.

so anyway to my sexy football team play well and i shall be in for the last day.to timmy happy bday.oh yeah and please wait for the analogues of raging hormones in singapore later tonite.alrite my mom is asking me to go down and load the taxi.brb malaysia and selamat sexy raya.

the world acording to mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD