Sunday, October 22, 2006

my sexy new haircut

my sexy new hair cut
another view of the sexy hair cut altho i dont have any bedda angles

OMg eversince well at around the same time been going to this slightly gay hair cutter called brandon. this guy is apparently one of the top in malaysia so dont play play ok.every few monts my mom will take me to him. you guys noe when i dont go to him its when i end up with a really crappy haircut which in the end pisses me off when i get that retarde mushroom haircut from a chinese lady.so this is how my routine when i go to brandons salon.

Step1.walk in make small talk
step2.get my hair washed and massaged for about 15 min by one of brandons kinda hot ah lian assitants.
step3.time for the main show i tell him what i want he say 'ok leng chai' then he starts his special cutting technique.
step4.get my hair rinsed then another one of his assitants and gelled to perfection.thgen get the ok from him.
step5.get like 10 bucks from my mom walk to the Cyber cafe to shops away play dota for 3 hours till my mom and sis finish steaming their hair.{ this CC actually is the only place that has n00b servers so i can play and own and get sange and yasha without getting called a f77king n00b by you guys]

alrite thats it. oh and lionel MAN UTD BEAT LIVERPOOL 2-0 HAHAHHAHA LOSER KAI LIVERPOOL.

the world acording to mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD