Tuesday, September 19, 2006

when u have a rap sheet that preceed u

Ok so its been a week since the show down with peters . things are doing fine seriously its fine besides tha fact of course M and C ppl fiound my blog so did wai hwa. so fuk it is idiotic it is vulgar but it sure takes the streess off me. anyway today i was browsing thru graces blog and i found out that the bitch hwee pehn snitched on me. oh dear that xian wei and jacky like to touch each other ion the lines. FUCK u bitch i dun have such bad taste its just that joeys beat him back and makes a scene wen ever that fucktard touches joeys magnificent boobs he come's and touches me. and of course i have to fuck him back rite? so anyway jus because hwee oen hears that she has to snitch on me . well she better SHUTUP before something like that happens to her. U HEARIN ME?.

anyway yeah fine jus becaus me and tim are famous fore it we only do it to ppl that we noe {well fine maybe other ppl occasionally} look alrite jus tim comes uo and hug me and a few seconds i either shove my knee up his dick or he grabs my ass but that noremal. i mean at our age every boy has grabbed at least on guy rite . ah well atleast i aint under formal probation but big ass prefect jon dun snitch or u will fuck say that he'll keep an eye on me .so i grabbed his ass on the way anyways
get hit sooo this is wat happen ti ppl hu reputation preceed them ah well its exams i have to study hard to recreate my mid term sucess gotta hit the books.

PS: i would now like to be called michael the xian wei name is now synomnyomous with rule breakin.

YOURS SINCERELY
THE real ***** shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD