Monday, September 25, 2006

the post filler

the randomness of this entry its prolly cos i m stinking still in my sports clothes which i wore 6 hours ago just ate my dinner after coming back from school so i m just going to pos a few aood things on my mind now before i take a bath and study (yes i noe hard to believe isnt't it) i ll just post these few things ......starting with................

MEMORIAL
name: THE REAL FAT SHADY
DOB: decemberish 2004
DOT:september 19th
Always will be hated by the people
he molested and those that hated
anti vulgarist. Slightly missed by
Slim timmy and obie ler. will always be
a slight part of the writer .

OK {wipes the tears off my eyes} anyway yesterday oddly enuf my youth pastor spoke so he used the same lameness as he uses in youth he tries to explain gnosticism . so it goes like this........

"one day i was i thailand and this guy came up to me and said rolex watch very cheap 200 baht. so i said in Manila i can get it for 100 baht. then the guy says that one in manila fake imitation this one real imitation".

so anyway there is one las thing i need to rant about before i go the MOFO ryan wong kant defend for shit i shout get out of my way i cant see the ball and hi fat ass doesnt move so i could not see where ryan tan was shooting left or right so i missed the shot that fat ass says it was my fault cuz he could not hear but then how can shawn all the way on the other side of the field can hear one?
argghhhhhhhh mofo

the world according to mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD