Friday, November 24, 2006

bloody sial orang takde apa-apa nak buat ke?

man i seriously dont noe what gaytards do these days.now i dont usually go badmouth someone until they deserve it but because i m bored expect more parodys and poems and headlines is malay.ahhhh.anyways i made a rare visit to the gaytards blog and u noe what i found out.that gaytard owns 4 blogss WTF!?
i mean we struggle to keep even one blog alive and the gaytard keeps 4?.ah well another reason to parody i supose.

blog1
to day i went to school.fantasized about that guy in my class.oh we won inter class

blog 2
to day i made my way to school.thought about that guy in my class in my bed.oh inter class was won by us.

blog 3
to day went to school.that guy in my class is so hot i just want to have him in my bed.we ruled inter class man.

blog 4
*hasnt been updated for weeks* i told you even gaytard cant tahan 4 blogs.

or maybe i m being to tough on the guy ehh.maybe the 4 blogs or meant to show different personalitys.hmmmm......i shall make one for me now imagine a guy in summer camp

the gay one
liek OMG the children were so cute.espcially that 6 year old older brother.omg chiselled muscles.i wudnt mind him having his way with me.summer camp will sooo dam hawt with him.

the megalomiacal one
THE CHILDREN WILL OBEY ME.THAT BAY FACED SIX YEAR OLD THINKS HE CANGET AWAY WITH A CUTER OLDER BROTHER.ANYONE THAT DISOBEYS ME WILL GET 2 HOURS IN THE GRILL SUMMER CAMP IS UNDER MY RULE.MUAHAHA.

the cina gang one
made diu.that malau cibaikia 6 year old so hai think he can get his so hai kia bro to beat me up.diu i fet my gang to beat the ci bai outta him.ma de.summa camp can sek his made ci bai.

the peadophile one
now now.all the children must listen to me.if you break a rule espcially you the little sweetums older brother i will have to take you and to the dark room and we'll have a great time with my camera and a leather thong.

the shady one
fuck this shit.that mothufuka think he can get his older brother to beat my arse up.i ma whup yo ass fool the i l analize you muddafuka.

the me and timothy when we are high one
now my sexxays here is the sexiest summer song ever ok sexays.it goes .....
will.........yu..........be.............my sexaY
WHOSE..............my................sexay *slurps*
now now unsexy older bro if u behave unsexyly we shall have to sexyfy u

ah well i have run out of things to do oh and the gay tard is jing tao.and i found SOMEONE has a blog check out holyshit to find out.and oh yeah the thing is onli one person solved yesterdyas poem which was jo after like 30 minutes and tons of hinting ler just went dude i give up.ahhhh dam i m gonna do somthin else.

hormonal holidays are quite boring arent they

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD