Thursday, November 09, 2006

kumairi it aint ur dam buisness

ok.yesterday i wrote the lyrics for 2K alrite.tim jc joshua and mark came to me early morning and went shit la its in 4 hours and we havent figured a song.so i thought how about a ballad to cecilia the followed by modified version of we are the champions.so after a few scracthings on a used pice of paper for the choir the lyrics were.............

Ohh cecilia your breaking my heart
your taking away my confidence
lalalalalalalalalala

we are the champions my friend
we'll keep on fighting to the end
we are the champions
we are the champions

man U s the best
time after time
we beat chelsea and real madrid too
and when we win the treble
we'll all join the party and sing

we are the champions my friend
we'll keep on fighting to the end
No time for losers cuz
we are the champions
we are the champion
we are the champions.......
OF THE WORLD

anyway after that they were so popular that they were asked to an encore.they definately wud win and of course yours truly got some credit for writing it.there was also the form 1 girl that won wesleyan idol who did unfaithful she sound bedda than rihana.
anyways back to the title.kumari was pissed of at me la.it has been building for months on end becuz she doesnt aprove of me mixing to much with K class ppl and not giving a dam about L class which is not true i tresure ler choon daniel kok jin and melvyn alrite.but i have been spending practically every single piece of my time in k class. and even cecilia has started treating me astho i m a student in her class as in "xian wei u spend half the time in my class now put up that chair" and she doesnt care when i change class.kumari on the other line got dam pissed of at me yesterday cuz i literally skiped L class and spent the entire time in K class even when homeroon teachers were in their calsse and cecilia din mind.the kumari gave me like a cold shoulder for like BETRAYING my own class in the singing competition.what she espects me to help that fug tarded GOOFY lin yao to win in his poser jay chou songs.

yeesh is it really her problem that i would like to pick my own friends and live life on the wild side. so what i am on L class in material but my soul belongs to k class the land of insane lame jokers.

and it rained dam heavily so we all ended up in K class and ended up teasing keng yee until she got dam pissed of and told us to fuck off sorry keng yee we dint mean it and we always thought u wee thte tough one of the girls so we used you as a channel to tell our thoughts about girls. and i almost acepted a dare to wear those ultra short shorts for the girls after we found out it could strech like crazy.i also acidentally kissed jun chuen on the nose it was an acident i meant to nail him on the balls but he stuck is face forward and my mouth ended up on his nose.after day we spent the rest of the day in the best way,bursting in to wild love ballads while tim tries to prope marriage to meharaj and doing really bad scottish and irish acents.well thats it for now goodbye.

skool diaries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD