Tuesday, November 21, 2006

yeap now i noe why i quit frenster

its damn sial u noe.the bloody frenster always asking me to put in my email and my password in dam diu u noe.then jo sent some stupid testi or shit and it never arived.so now i noe why i abandoned it .dam messed up ok that thing.

so anyway i dont why i am blogging every day maybe the boredoom of the holiday then fine.AND JO I M NOT A FUCKING KENNYSIA WANNABE.ok maybe i am.but i just noticed ever since shady took a retirement i havent touched on politics since tha haze which was *gasp* a few months ago.aand i put it in categories so i when i look back i can see what type of situation i am in.and grace i still need ur help.

alot of ppl got skrewed yesterday cuz the progresss sheet came back. i LUV my dad my mom wud have blew her top when she saw my marks which by the way wasn't half bad ok.my dad was like hmmm ok la.just do better next time ok.so forgiving my mom wud have lectured my for like hours before she let it go man.ahwell thats it for now ohh and anyone wanna go out tmw.
and oh i hae reverted to my old habit i havent taken a bath since monday morning so yeah i stink but i love it.

hormonal holidays with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD