Friday, November 17, 2006

skoolz is out

it was the last day of skool.the last day of the reign of peter.we all had some crazy food fight with cloud nine tiger biskuts and choco balls and mamee monsters which ended up k class in one hell ofa a mess..cecilia hugged us it was pretty touching she was the best teacher i ever had in my life.me and tim got kicked out by cecilia for the last time.because we acted sick for memory sake.and when we went out we said goodbye and stuff and know me and tim figured out why we will miss 2k because its the only class where you can see hot chicks hug each other on the last day of skool.

and to mr peter is like a toughfer cecilia the man truly rocked its to him that i owe my life he din wan to call my parents when matthew wanted to call my parents he is also a good guy also he let us buy back all the confiscate handfones for 5o bucks a piece not bad la i suppose..and that pix it looks like a funeral book and he died.lol.
and here she is the dark lord of the sith rule with iron fist overthrew peters.her and her new dark aprentice goh kai lian shall jeep the skool in terro and make sure me and tim wont get in to trouble.
people say 1 L rocked but to me 2K rocked better maybe because i found a partner in crime or sumthing but mybe its because i was practically unknown in form 1 and in form 2 boom suddenly everybody knows my name and we started the sexy languge.btw on the last day me and tim were drinking at the water fountain and suddenly with his wet hands slaps my ass.i shouted OMFG in fornt of goh and she is like timothy tai and lim xian wei i expect better behavior form you 2 next year.
the last days of happiness.me and tim based on the amount of trouble we got in together we probly be sent to P and M but it was fun while it lasted wasnt it.sob form 2 it was the best year of our lives. even with all the sagas .let me tell u why.........................

form1:too innocent
form2:too young to get expelled and not to innocent
form3:PMR diu
form4:new subjects dam bitchy teachers
form5:SPM

i did plan to write some kind of review of the year.i did plan to write the skool awards.but then again i am to lazy and the hot tub does give me a calling so good bye skool year 2006 i will miss you.

oh befor i forget this is the last of the skool diaries until next year so u will get only the world according to mike,the anologue of raging homones and my all new HORMONAL holidays.

skool diaries 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD