Friday, December 01, 2006

ok so not taking a bath can hurt

ok quick post and then i will giv u the full thing alrite.i havent taken a bath for four days.so wen i was sweating i notice my sweat was balck.and it entered my eye dam blooody pain ok.my eye was like on fire.imagine sweat and 4 days worth of diert in ur eye.yea i guess so it hurts wouldnt it.and my hair is pratically caked with oil and i m itchy all over dunno why.ah well i wanted to camwhore witht he new rose bath sachets my mom gave me to take to the hot tub man.on the jakuzzi yeah.rase and it turn the water pink. and smell really nice.and its so hot.arent you just jealous jo.hehehehe.ahh the jakuzzi calls.i ll post pix later on la.

the world acording to mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD