Friday, March 09, 2007

its not death rather its momentarily separation


death.My grandpa was called home to the lord last saturday.I haved tried to write post but everytime i remind myself that he is gone i just kinda break down.Hey i might not have shown it during the funeral but i did cry but only twice when i got the news and when i was alone on the night of the funeral.As much as i might miss him really i mean it i know he is in heaven.My cousins came down pretty quick for the funeral and stuff we even did a powerpoint presentation on how he lived his life. My granda did live a full life he was 88 years old.Hey if i could drink beer and liquor for live for that long dam i would do it.He thought me a few things in life like simple faith in god he wasnt charismatic and he did not sing at the top of his voice but he just simply beleived in god.A man of simple faith as one of the church elders said.And during their eulogys my dad and my cousin used my quote "a man who loved and was loved" and i truly think it was a fitting epitaph.Its weird cuz after the funeral it felt like chinese new year all over again as all the cousins were together and we were having fun.Because of his death i missed my exams.AND JUST TO TELL U I GOT 77 FOR MY SEJARAH EVEN WHEN I DIN STUDY.and got highes for objektif only one wrong.Here is to my grand father a man who loved and was loved.My aunty once asked me wheter i could see hjim in the starry night you know what i do se ehim when i look upon the stars.

In school the funniest shit happened it was durin moral the last period and our teacher gave us free time so i slept.I had a really bad dream but when choon woke me up all i did was scream "OMFG DONT TAKE MY BALLS" trust me u dont wanna noe about the dream.

I did not update much the past few days cuz with the death and pre exam depression and stuff no time la.dont worry i ll make it up my posting everyday during the holidays.Thanks tim josh ky sean for ur condolonces.oh and junchuen u are a asshole u hear that.

Quote of the day
"Death is not the end.It is just another door one that we all must take.And beyond green pastures and a endless white sandy shore.

J.R.R TOLKIEN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD