Friday, April 13, 2007

BK it aint a sin to fail and omens of death

We had bk.
Me jonong and alyssa rachel kong studied like 2 hours before the test
Now doesnt this spell oh S-H-I-T
sat there and thinking and praying to god sayin dear god why did you do this to me?
And by the way i beleive that BK should not just bew regurgitating facts from the bible cuz any idiot can do that.I beleive that it should be essay like liek what does the beautitudes or fruits of the spirit mean or what does this signify in jesus's life.

And by the way why do people keep having dreams of me dying is like some kind of omen?

LER:Hey mike i dreamnt that las night we breaking out of prison together and while escaping you got shot in the head.

Tim:Hey Mike yesterday while I was dreaming we were fighting and suddenly you blew up in to liitle bits by some kind of bomb.

Oh Puh lees people give me a break.

Quote of the day
"Aiyoh i dont wanna fail bible knowledge la it feels like a sin"
"Ehh you talk about sinning arhh you like to watch MILF so failing BK already doesnt matter"
Tim tai and calvin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD