Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i hate skool buses

call me spoilt.
call me ignorant.
call me anti sosial.
call me pampered.
call me a sodding mommys boy.

but i seriously can not tahan skool buses ok.Today me zimmy jon yeoh woke early to catch zims bus to selayang stadium.

First thing first i can not tahan waking up early in the morning people should be alowed to sleep in.

I seriously can not tahan driving around my area picking other people up so early in the morning lar when i wake up i just wanna get straight to skool.

And people say u can sleep in buses.I have proved that wrong how can anyone sleep when it is so bumpy and loud and smelly.

The seats are so dam uncomfortable wei like bump bum bump my ass goes on the metal tubes below my seat.

Now i know why i love to be chaeufered home every day its comfy and fast.

sport practise what can i say usual lar.Again blue house has to rely on gymrama and march pass to win.the medley today yellow house took the lead by winning all of em.blue house gymrama has a chance of winning but we face tough competition from yellow again.red and green are just to far away.

on my way back i caught up with hartamas gossip with zim and jon yeoh.beleive me its much more juicy than wms gossip.with lalas mega sluts(not your usual wms one this are real sluts) ppl breaking up right left and center and one pregnancy things are pretty juicy.

quote of the day
"if your not lazy your not malay.If your not greedy your not chinese and if your not stupid then you are not indian.
tim tai and how to be racist

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD