Sunday, July 06, 2008

shady on strike

I was going to post on politics.In fact i had a very long essay which took 2 hours of research and writing to post.But now its drafted.If you guessed it.You are right i have joined the strike.And as much as i refuse to take orders from anyone or follow any so called guidelines and follow the blogging trends.And my tendency to distance my self from the National alliance of bloggers because i want my own independent view.But yes this is necessary.

My strike will be a bit different.I wont surf so-po blogs or touch the news for the next 48 hours.But lets face it i am not the type that will post twice in 2 days am I?So instead i will not even touch politics in the next 2 post.And i suppose that will suffice.

I am doing this because i am also like some other blogger am increasingly sick of the past crazy week in politics.We had 3 statutory declarations and one retracted in less than 24 hours.That person is now missing.IN the past one week not one but 2 of our leading politicians have been called a faggot and a murderer.We had a street rally.And in the midst there are many other politicians just warming up to jump into this political bloodbath orgy.

Politics is dirty.No doubt about it.Infact its makes very good conversation topic with your friends.But please idiots consider this.What about our economy.You think a foreign investor want to invest in a country where there 2 leading candidates for the Prime Minister are called a murderer and a faggot.Whoever wins whether be it Anwar or Najib, Bn or Pakatan Rakyat there will be always one loser.And that my friend is us.Our economy is going suffer for sure.And things are getting heated up enough for another Reformasi era.

Statuory Declaration after Statuory Declaration, police report after police report, allegations after allegations ,arrest after arrest and once again we have a semen stained mattress.Oh yeah like my dad said its just like 99'. I am truly sickened sometimes of what some people would do just to get into power and some to defend it.As gay as this sounds I think if you are a true patriot you should know when enough is enough and notice when your actions are affecting your country.Otherwise you aint no different than Robert Mugabe.

Me? I got better things to do that cover this shit.We all know who is a murdering liar and intimidating bully dont we ? Its not worth a prison sentence for me to say it here.BUt if his actions were suspicious in the past becasue of the murder.Then now his actions have definately confirmed that he did it.I got other stuff to do like get piece back my academic life back.So expect somthing extremly stupid or mundane stuff next time.Better yet expect something shady -like.Peace.

Quote of the day
Silence is sometimes the severest criticism
Charles Buxton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD