Sunday, May 07, 2006

the shittiest things happen on a sunday

DAm fuked la my parents found my books in my bag and read all the blardy stoopid remarks made by all da teachers den i kena threaten dat if i dun do well dis term i will get to go to boardin skool which really sux cuz i dunt wan to turn out like my english accented bastard cuzzins.haizz i must study hard damit.But at least the worst will be over in xactly 2 weeks so life aint so badd if u look at it in a way.oh i juast got a call from my maid rite shes inside the police station cuz she was playin mahjong my mom was lyk wut the hell now my maid kena detained for 24 hrs lolx so now my mom wand dad went to dang wangi police station to bail her out.so i m home alone as i write this cuz my sis went to see her friend perform he just landed a record deal by the way .yayy i noe a star lolx.but fer now i need u ppl to tell me wether i shud go to boardin skool

THE GOOD PART

  1. I GET TO START A NEW
  2. I GET A REEELY GOOD CV
  3. GIRLS THER ARE HOT
  4. U CAN SLIP IN TO THE DORM OF THE GIRLS

THE BAD PART

  1. LIFE HERE IS QUITE OKAY FER ME
  2. I HAVE FRENS
  3. THE PLACE MIGHT HAV BULLIES
  4. I HAVE TO STDY HARD TO KEEP OUT OF DIS SKOOL
  5. I MIGHT GET HOME SICK
  6. U ONLY CAN GO ON9 1 HR A DAY

SO I REELY NEED UR COMMENT THX

YOURS SINCERELY

THE REAL CONFUSED SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD