Friday, August 25, 2006

holy shit i m in the news paper

well today was lyk dam boring couldnt watch snakes on a plane cuz we were to lazy. so anyway wen my mom came back she was lyk OMG u in the news paper and i was lyk holy shite i m in there i look kinda retarde woth me legs shaking and all my eyes were lyk up wards .so if any of u hater wanna noe how i look like den go to todays metro pg 19 upward picture dikir barat. anyways i m bored now but the holidays are out i m dam bored sittin at hoem and i have a confession to make i m facinated bgy star wars everyday of the holidays i sit at home go to wookipedia and research star wars for lyk six hours plus it weird i noe but is me.

yours sincerely
the real fat shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD