Friday, August 18, 2006

of gays, and 2l class

hey long time no post. anyways the skool ends today man thats sexy, anyways my plans fer the hol are eat dun sleep chat go out and get it to the hot tub. so yeah anyway kumari is gettin married and she invited us and being the sick teacher she is our con went lyk this

Me:mdm how long will u be gone
Kumari:until sept 1o
Me;where mdm
Kumari: to phuket (then she looks at chin eu jin) to make little eu jin
Me:deen me and ler my adorable partner ler becos he saved me from sittin next to kel made a bet with me wether the baby male or female

anyway u guys may remember a few months ago i posted a blog abt gays rite now one of the most famous ever gay blogs is out yep colin and kero have been destroyed and now its replaced by www.theonlykero.blogspot.com ah welll unlyk my f2 counterparts gracie and cherry i do not think its fucking cute or even fucking seet do you want to noe y? well i suppose u want to noe y or else u wont be reading my blog they ARE gayfucktards every single lovey dovey message to each other makes me soooo wanna pukee.their entries burnt my eyes. they represent everything that is wrong those sick guys. wat they calll it love y
eah love my ass its a damannation of nature.god my friend made dadam and eve not adam and steve.i m happy it ended everyday poor young kids visit that sick blog and think being a underage gay is kool and rebelious.; i was there i admit it it was gay and i try to prove my a rgument some of u kero might rember me as shady i fought with lyk 5 of u guys one saturday nite fer 2 hrs.ah welll it ende.look the equation of gays are DICKS+ASSAND DICK=DAMANATION AGAINTS NATURE and DICKS+PUSSY= VERY NICE. so u here me being gay and kero u sad asss can lick my big fat ass be lesss gay the on reality of a healthy realtionship is with a female.

hey i m also dedicating this entry to a very good maid of mine anty liway she was my maid anty marklys best freind and she worked for my grandparents once but anyways shes going back to filipines for good so i want to make the entire world noe that lway i willl miss u u and marly practically brought me up u fitted so welll with my mums side of the family u were fun and crazy and foood loving.i willl always miss u lway even wen i grow up.
oh btw if any of u guys say top 30 hit on channel 16 i lyk the first song by callled
no 1:Hold upby apache indian feat sasi the don it totally roxx
no2: buttons the only pussycat one i lyk sexy
no3:sad one but it tellls a goood story and thats wat i lyk abt it
THE REAL SAD SHADY




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD