Thursday, September 14, 2006

shittiest week in your life...........it can be shitty

man. not to be complaini or anything but this past four days totally sucked ass. i have benn through so much shit wei.ok lemme sum it up i got a problem of procrastination which seriously mkill ur time cuz i read uncyclopedia which also seriously waste of time.

on manday i lost my bag ......dam diu it fell under the canteen table.

on tuesday rosdiana deemed me "unable to mix with people" juz becuz i tol choon a sick joke den he laughed. so i had to sit in the middle of the class.

wednesday OFICIALLY THE SHITTIEST DAY OF THE WEEK got into a fight wit mark koh.
bloody chi bai kia noe that he is goin to lose he needs to tell miss goh all the bad things i did kant leave in a context of a fight can he . bloody bleeding vaginal cunt.


thursday not that bad i suppose tho i did piss off low seriously pissed him. becos on wednesday he try to swing my position. the old guy nuthin bedda to do rite go and tell miss goh not to trust bastard. so i tahan him until moral class.this is how it goes.........


LOW
ME


so wat did mr peter do to you?
he told me not to do it again sir
it wasnt my fault mark punched me first
thats the way the world is you are always correct nobody is right wen it come to you all you noe is to sweeten your words.
{thats wen my anger snapped} sir thats the the world is if you cant take it you can kiss my ass
{waits fer 3 seconds suddenly blast at me u noe usual stuff} blah blah blah wat kind of family are u blah blah balh

well i got sent down with andrew problably the most corrupt monitor to ever have the badge. bribed him 5 bucks he acepted and tol low that all of them wasnt in. low told me to stand outside den went off to lunch.

but apprently news spread like wild fire in the teachers room . soon i had like premila come up to me tell me that she noe that i m a good boy and i have to show her. cecilia skoldin me fer
teacher thats wen you noe wen u have reached timothys level nof infamacy. hich also reminds me of thispretty funny conversation we had in class during english comprehension.

CECILIA
TIM

out of somere read "some teenager are already hardcore nocturnal animals"
{looks at me and lionel} HARDCORE nocturnal ANIMALS
which at the point me and lionel laugh uncontrolably

something thats get me thinking wat if low tells peters...........

THE OMYGODWATHEFUGZZ shady




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD