Friday, December 08, 2006

oooh new beta

ok.so i changed to new fangled blogger beta.not bad la atleast now i can group my posts.well i ll try to see wether i can do it to my old post.but iot might take some time.but anyways........how boot what is hapening to me since i m already blogging ehhh.

rite so today we all went to watch cicakman minus the girls aparently its a waste of time.but it was quite funny but too long so it kinda boring.but there was on line in particular where only the chinese people laughed it was wen cicak man was choosing a name for himself and he was ading "ci" to every famous peoples name so it went.....................

Cichaplin Ciramlee Ci Blai khan

no present for guessing which on we laughed at ehhh and speaking of which there was this weird thing me and tim made up when we were walking around MV.

Tim:ehhh xian wei gimme a christmas present
Me:why u owe me a bday present
Tim:but xian wei Tis the season.........
Me:to be sexy
tim:fa lalalala llalalala

and of course it ended up perverted christmas song so full of sex it would make mister kringle cringe ooooh i rymed.anywasy my sis also one thing i tell u.when i asked her 24 hours ago wether i could ask my friend tot he bbq she goes no this is my party.then after that seeing me so sian in the party she asks me wen it doesnt matter wether i want to ask my friends along dam bleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD