Monday, March 12, 2007

the battle for the soul

I was standing in the middle of the basketball court in wesley methodist school.It was the same but on the sides there were glaring floodlights as though we were in a night game.The cantten lights were flickering."hiya asshole"that voice that voicei thought i havent heard it in nearly a 6 months.It was immature prepubescant and obviously malicious."Now now mikey dear dont say your forgot me"the voice.I turned it was me only much more smaller fatter with some gay hair cut bespectecaled. i dreaded it the most among all the voices it was him it was shady.

Then there was flare of anger in his eyes those uncaring perverse eyes the eyes of a self asorbed egomaniac who did not care about any one."You think just saying i wont become you again .shady is dead . you think that really kills me.No my dear i was you and will always be you no matter what.I am your past present future" the boy said.
"No!I got rid of you long time ago"
"ahh still as naive as ever hehehehe"
"I will never be you again"
"come on dont you wish again to to do whatever you want consienceless"
"No you animal never i vowed never again"
"No my friend you are the animal.Remember who put us in to this predicament its you f.You gave me life ......father"
"go to hell i m not father I m Not your creator"
"hell?cheh HELL! I AM ALREADY BURNING FATHER YOU SENTENCED ME TO IT DONT YOUR REMEMBER father.
" Biggest REGRET I SWORE I LL NEVER BE YOU AGAIN"
"humph still as weak i should ahve known that day.When peters threatened you.....you got scared dint you gave in aye you sent me away but you could never get away could you"
" look my little brother is nothing but a fat version of me watered down perhaps to just hyperactive mischief and fun but he is me like it or not."
"months of using that pathetic loser i hate to see you degenarate like that father come on embrace your son once again then imagine what we could do together.Peters is gone aye matthews and goh might be more stern but imagine what fun we would have.I know your pain father those carnal pleasure you always wanted to enjoy but never dared to do again in your weakness i will make you strong again acept me let me help you father "
"NEVER you bastard do it get away you are dead"
"Pathetic loser you always wanted to be me again thats why u keep me as your blog url"
"so this is how it would be ehhh never mind father i like you to meet new friends i made in my exile"

THen it started to rain thunder struckt and out of no where a few figures apearead out of the rain.Hooded with aurum est potestas signs on their hoods.They grabbed me and strained me down on the basketball court.Then one ripped of my pants and shady now hooded and with malicious eyes bent down and said "If you wont join me father then i will join you.Its going to be hyde and jekyll all over again only this time jekyll wins.But to do that i first need to cut off your balls"And with that he pulled out the biggest chainsaw i ever say and started down cutting down i could see the anger lust malice grief and madness in his eyes now his face was strewn with blood chuk-chuk-chuk went the saw then...

There was a sharp pain in my ribs and i shouted "OH MY FUCKING GOD DONT TAKE MY BALLS"then there was aloud laughter then i found out i was looking at familliar faces.I was back in 3L at the last class of the day moral.I noticed i was sweating but i was cold.Shady was back i knew that he was fighting me.This was a battle inside me raging.I shall tell you late as i have no time.But he is here and this was the first of many nightmares.Everytime my eyes close i am in more and more scary situations.

Quote of the day
"all me are good"
Anne frank

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD