Friday, March 23, 2007

my new guitar and happy aniversay ler

as you all know have been takin guitar lessons.and its time i bought one.OHHH look at it semi hand made in korea sleek pure black maplewood with floyd rose patent.And it sounds really good too.People i would like you to meet my new guitar and acording to my teacher its my wife.its called the Warlock Platninum Pro Version 2 and doesnt it look gnarly.emmm sexay!
well since i havent blogged aboout my guitar lessons.I am taking lesson from rudy the same guy that teaches lionel kuokliang and tons more people.He is known as the best classical guitarist in malaysia and prolly one of the best teacher.He is sick perverse morally bankrupt{he has a wife and 3 girlfriends} but one hell of a guitar player and i have to thank him on the bc riches as hell bc rich rok.
i love my guitar don you? dont mind the canwhoring pleae i was bored.
and here are my amps a rocktron 20 watt.anyway the consequences of buying this guitar is that my sister is completely pissed off cuz it cost 5 k but rudy gave me a 500 buk discount cuz i bought a set.anyway my sister think she can run the house cuz she pissed so i have to give her way including letting her use my comp as hers is spoilt.anyway fury better be giving me free stuff becuz since i arived i have introduced 2 new student fer him like alas and jon yeoh.

Oh yeah this post is also dedicated to LER ZHI HUI one of the best sit together in class partner a guy can ever get.funny and also able to play along with my sexy atitude and can also can tahan my{often out of tune} singing of rihanna jibbs bee gees maroon 5 busted etc when ever i get hyper.he is also the guy i can sing pervertised songs to when i feel horny.i mean ler compared to the last 3 steph kai syuen and yivon he rocks ok yivon was a bit boring steph was good but having a lala goth hu everyone thought i liked was a bad point and kaisyuen imagine sitting next to a ner that thinks she isnt one ehh.

Me and ler have been sitting together as of sometime this week as i can remember kumari m,aking me sit next to him after the first term holidays last year.YUP thats a whole year to gether man.OMG i am sounding gay.In fact i think tho me and ler mix with diferent people i think we spend quite alot of time together cuz we sit together.its interesting to know how other people think.and its also one of our ritual to sing twited transistor whenevr our kh teacher talks about transistors.

and sorry about the waning amount of post procrastinationn is a crime

so to teh guy that tahans my YO LER MOFO MAFUK at 715 am
to the guy that intorduced me to good chinese rap
to the guy taht stuck by me while i was going thru a bad phase in my life
the guy taht tahans my sexy language
to ler mofo mafuk the best class partner taht a guy can ask for

quote of the day
"Malaysia although glorious country have 3 problems social,economic and malays"
Borat on malaysia

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Starwolfgang said...

Nice guitar - although not quite fair to your sister is it? - Why exactly did you deserve to get the guitar again?

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD