Wednesday, March 14, 2007

fuck off dickov

this will be a short one

Lionel fuck off
I AM not meha unless your eyes deceives you i aint black
look shit holw u dont beleive u dont beleive la dont diss me ok
call me a wannabe
look at hu wants to play emo music and is emo shithole

sorry some chibai ppl really put off my mood shall update when i cool off.I htink my pissed off ness atributes to my name justice.When i see my self wronged or somebody wronged i just get damned pissed of.KANINAA

Quote of the day
"you do know your sleeping with a woman that is exactly like mom?
Oh fuck it i m going to hell"
two and a half men the best black comedy ever

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD