Friday, June 15, 2007

fachang

Oh yeah.That old menopausal woman is at it again.Screaming throwing books and scolding at me and everyone else who is unfortunate enough to be in her class.Dear old Fachang ehhh after all its sometimes not her fault.I mean its malays the ministry sometimes i do suppose.I mean these idiot expect taht we are sooo fucking free to keep all of our aural examiunatians slip since form 1 izit.Anyways i dont think the contempt for Farida is only confided to the student body i mean even mrs.Peters in my quote of the day.Yeah i think tahts it.

Quote of the day
"what Mdm farida ask me to take the aural files for her>She cant take herself?She has legs for a reason.You go back and tell her to take it herself!
peters on faridas aural

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD