Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rated-R

I was randomly scrolling through kengyees blog and saw the blog rating thingy.Oooooh look shocker man i am R-rated i dunno i always though i was a a 18pl but ah wells.U cant argue with 36 instances of the word fuck now can you?Its just a very random thing i am doing because i am kinda bored.

Oh yeah i wud really like to thanks my mum for helping me and buying the brain boosting products and God for giving me the & 7A's.But i gotta gove all my prize money to the orang asli which is 3.5k but nevermind because getting 7 A's is not about the money its the thrill of it i suppose.Hey waiy emmmm i am tagging suyen,jo,chuen to find their blog ratings.yeah that and maybe a new year resolution post tmw i suppose.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Just in case i get lazy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD