Friday, January 09, 2009

this year with a bang

Life isnt it. Welcome 2009.To hell with 2008.To hell with my 3 month hiatus. Mikey is back. And he is here to stay. You know i started this blog along time ago.(ok fine 3 years ago) to preserve my thoughts. The thoughts of a rather hormonally charged 14 years old with a piss off attitude and oftenly racist/ extreme neo conservative views/ perverseness.

Well now being 3 years older and after the hormones die down what is exactly left of me that made this blog so debated among racist and non racist. Among the morally righteous and the morally ambiguous. Well to be honest i don't really know. Its another attempt to preserve the 17 year old in words and images. Heck one day i might look back and laugh at this or maybe tear. NO doubt the last year of high school will be a crazy one.

But off to more pressing business. The world at its pace has changed a lot since i last left you dear reader. Badawi is off in 2 months. Murderers are taking over the country(allegedly). UMNO general elections are in 3 months. RPK is free.A black man in the white house. Israel is fighting with Palestine again. God the world must be crazy.

And once again the cretins of cyberspace come to my blog and try to stir more racial sentiment in my blog. I have said it many times. And i will say it again. I love my country and god help anyone that stands between the vision that Tunku Jaafar Onn had and me. Because god willing i will flame your balls to hell.And when i am of age and financial security i will go out and do what i dream of. But until then .................

All malaysians are equal and the people i hate are just the people who are selfishly stirring racial sentiment, and dividing the races and compunding our god given right of free speech for their own bigoted ambitions. Just so happens some of those people are malay. So i flame them. So really i am not a racist. I am just a guy that loves my country. And yes i also equally hate those with anti-malay sentiments on my chatbox as much as i hate "hang tuah". So mr malay dont go around threatening people ok? One i beleive violence got our country in to this mess in the first place. You dont me or my friend oging around thretening to beat hang tuah up or the retards taht bother us on the LRT. I beleive assholes exist in all races just as much as i beleive goodmen exist in all races.

So, my apologies for whatever racial sentiments that i myself have made in the past. Look if us the youth fight about race now what is going to happen when we take over the country in the future. Malaysia will be running in a circle. NO progress. Let forget race and not play into the governments ploy. Then truly the Malaysian Malaysia, a kingdom of Heaven will truly exist. Where you are not what you are born but what you make yourself.

Now that done and dusted time for my new year resolutions.....
1. be less of an ass to my parents
2. cut down on the sarcasm to my dad
3. do my utmost best for SPM
4. get 12 a;s for spm
5. be a nicer person in general
6. stop being a bad testimony fo christians
7 cant thing of anymore(just those that will make me a better person in general)
8 set right my spiritual life before i leave for england
9 make this year memorable
10 quit drinking so much(beer belly)
11 LOSE SOME WEIGHT
12 get better at guitar
13 be mc for concert

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD