Friday, May 26, 2006

ITS THE 1 MONT ANIVERSARY

damit damit.i wasnt able to go out with jo they all cuz like daniel 4got to call me yesterday night so wen they ask me to go wit them this mornin my mom refused and blabeed about some shit about me bein irresponsible so like i had to go home. damit then my maid aint home cuz she went to take my grannies to the hospital so waited at my other grandmothers house in bangsar so like after dat i went buy lunch and ate it.to day was teachers day so like we all brought presents and i brought choxccy cake we all just sat aroun talking and i hate sorta sean.to day is kinda offa a big day its my 1 month blog annieversary thank you for endurin its over vulgarityness yes yes some of u was offended but as in the words oof eminem "i got the balls to say things and sugar coated it all" i the real slim shady my blog aye was shallow vulgar but put it in this context u guys heard the truth and nuthin but it . in conjunction of this commeratous event i have decided to change the name to baby face slim cuz most of u think i m am baby faced . so u guys wanna noe wat i think u are rading my blog so i presume u want to noe wat i think .the world cup is coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD