Thursday, May 25, 2006

THE REDEMTION REBIRTH OF SHADY

hey i m quite happy thetwell quite sum ppl are goin to my blog but pls let there be mor ei noe i soub a bit of a wannna be but heck i m writing this on my moms dam com.ahh the ironies of my life . well i havent posted for quite a wike cuz lyk i had reallly big exams this is a cahnce for my redemtion cuz I AINT STUPID i m jus right braianed. well lemme update you on how my life has been the past coupla weeks .number 1 jacky the fucktard lied to mr low and he went to office and cried.erm i studied really hard for sej and snc durin the weekend but the exams really took its toll on wednesday maths test.I was lyk OMFG all my hard work from the past two months reliued on this shit and if i dont its either boardin skool or 5 months worth of lunch detention with chua personally i dunno wats worst .well the exam week came and past and here i am siting here writing my blog i m goin to open a can of coke relax tho i m goin to church camp 2-5 june .ahhhh the seet smell of freedom. erm wat else lets see oh does any1 want to watch da vinci x men or sum shit just call me k. oh and in ur comments pls tell me whter my name shud be changed to baby face slim cuz lots of ppl say thet i am baby faced . yours sincerely the real undecided shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD