Thursday, May 18, 2006

THE PEace b4 wat

U noe nappoleon oncve said thet dis will be the last entry for the next 1 week as exams are here. god dis is my redemtion to redeem my self no more lunch hour with chua no one callin me dumass no more i nedd 2 be redeemed . so this is what happen to me the past week well lemmmes seeez i have receive comment thet my blogs are shallow and sadistic but funny so yeah fine no more top ten bhitches anymore if u guys think i m shallow . oh i also broke my sisters com accidently and yesterdfay my sis went to watch the davinci code and it is really goo so hu wanna watch it .tell me k. plus this one week i been pushin my self like a nerd ass so i can do well hey its either this or boardin skool .oh and to day my maid is goin to court cuz of the stupid fucktard m,alay police man he shud go fuck himself man asswipe .erm oh can some1 tell me how do u add music in ur blog cuz i really dunno how so pls help me yo . yours sincerely THE REAL NERDY SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD