Tuesday, May 09, 2006

wow i din update for quite long

Hey sory i din up date dis dhit for quite sometime as lyk had to study cuz exams are comin .I DUN WANNA GO TO BOARDIN SKOOL.so dis is wat happened to me on monday

MONDAY

todaynmy mom bailed out my maid from the police station.ermmm i went to tuition den i ate at fuyus with granma and my uncle and aunties after dat i went to the doctors cuz i cudden stop koffin den i went home did home work and den slept.

TUESDAY
i hate the fuker kel chin he keeps on breaking peace and tries to skrew me wen ever he can the bastard fuk him.nuthin else reely happened today but i slept from5 pm to 6 pm lolx i m a lazy piggy.

Wednesday
as i write \this the sky ova my house lokks as though it gonna turn black .skool finished kinda early to day but the worst thing dat happened is that me jang foong and andrew passed up our books den pulled them out the stupid mr low thought of actually counting the boks.wtf man we all gonna get sent down to office shet shet shet

YOURS SINCERELY

THE REAL FAT SHAFY

i dun wanna go boardin skool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD